3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFairfield Avenue, Whitby, Ellesmere Port
- Semi Detached Property
- Modern Through-Out
- Rear Extension
- Loft Room
- Garage/Off road parking
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this well-presented extended semi-detached house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after area of Whitby, close to local schools, amenities and travel links.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this well-presented extended semi-detached house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after area of Whitby. Close to local schools, amenities and travel links. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, extension and open plan kitchen/breakfast area to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property boasts a driveway providing ample off-road parking for multiple cars, a garage, well-maintained front garden and rear courtyard. This house would make a fantastic family home and an early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Stairs to first floor. Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator and under stairs utility area.
Lounge 12' 8" x 12' 1" ( 3.86m x 3.68m )
Double glazed bay windows to the front aspect. Radiator and gas fire with feature surround. Light points.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.33m )
Coal fireplace and radiator. Opening to rear double glazed extension.
Kitchen 17' 5" x 15' 7" ( 5.31m x 4.75m )
New modern kitchen with bifold door to rear garden and double glazed windows to side aspect. Breakfast bar and hob with cooker hood. Glass splashback work surfaces and tiled floor. Three velux skylights.
Under stairs utility area.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Access to loft room via pull down ladder.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator and feature fire place.
Bedroom Two 7' 5" x 6' 11" ( 2.26m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Part tiled bathroom with low level WC, wash hand basin and vanity unit and corner bath with shower.
Plenty of off road parking.
Decked and paved sitting area. Fencing to borders. Access to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74430437.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU105706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.