3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCutbush Lane, Shinfield, RG2
- Help to buy available
- Excellent transport links
- Well regarded local schools
- Picturesque village location
- Wholly private development
- Perfect for growing or mature families
This fabulous three bedroom home is perfect for growing or mature families. Situated in a beautiful, private development in the village of Shinfield this home has a lot to offer from pretty country walks to well-regarded local schools.
Littlebrook is a beautiful development of new homes located on a WHOLLY PRIVATE development in the picturesque village of Shinfield, perfect for GROWING OR MATURE FAMILIES. Littlebrook benefits from great local amenities, EXCELLENT LOCAL TRANSPORT LINKS so you can get to busy nearby towns like Reading and London as well as a range of WELL-REGARDED LOCAL SCHOOLS including Hillside Primary school and Oakbank Secondary school. Discover a brand new way of life.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Living/Dining area 6.22m (20'5) max x 4.75m (15'7) max
Kitchen 3.38m (11'1) x 2.64m (8'8)
Bedroom 1 5.23m (17'2) x 2.69m (8'10)
Bedroom 2 3.07m (10'1) x 2.69m (8'10)
Bedroom 3 4.19m (13'9) x 1.96m (6'5)
Local Authority: Wokingham Borough Council
Council Tax Band: To be confirmed
Please note the images shown are taken from Bellway Homes show homes at Littlebrook and therefore do not reflect the finishes or layout of this property.
From Reading proceed p London Road and at the roundabout take the first exit onto the A327. Continue on the A327/Shinfield Road for approximately 2.4 miles. Continue over the roundabout, signposted Shinfield. At the traffic lights bear right then take the turning on the left into Cutbush Lane where the development will be found after a short distance.
* Stylish, contemporary kitchen units by Symphony Kitchens with soft close door and drawers
* 1.5 stainless steel bowl sink with Monobloc mixer tap
* Stainless steel Zanussi electric fan assisted oven, four ring gas hob and hood with stainless steel splashback
* Space and service for free standing washing machine
Lighting and Electrical:
* Media plates in living areas and master bedroom
* Pendant lighting to living/dining areas and bedrooms
* Batten holder lighting to garage
Bathroom and En-suite:
* Award winning Roca white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
* Half height tiling behind WC and basin and tiled window sill
* Half height tiling around bath
* Landscaping to front garden
* Turf and patio to rear garden
* Footpath to front entrance door
* Outside tap
* Light to front entrance
* Timber fencing to boundaries
* All garages to have power and light within plot curtilage
* White painted softwood staircase
* Internal walls and ceiling finished in white matt emulsion throughout
* White painted internal doors with chrome ironmongery and half height, clear glazed doors where indicated on plans
* 'Ideal' high efficiency combination boiler or cylinder system
* White UPVC windows
* Gas central heating
* 10 year NHBC warranty
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-74433266.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 95435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.