4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpeeton Grove, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7
- Superb FOUR BEDROOMED extended semi detached house occupying good sized corner plot
- Greatly improved by the present owners
- Fitted to a good standard, has Gas CH & UPVC DG
- Hall, lounge, dining area, quality kitchen, FOUR beds, one with en-suite, family bathroom.
- Good sized well stocked gardens which provide opportunity to further extend (subject to PP).
- Internal inspection a must
Superb FOUR BEDROOMED EXTENDED semi detached house occupying good sized corner plot on pleasant cul-de-sac. Situated in this popular residential area, the property affords easy access to all local amenities including shopping, schooling and transport facilities. Greatly improved by the present owners, the well presented accommodation has been fitted to a good standard, has Gas CH, UPVC DG and briefly comprises hall, lounge, dining area, quality kitchen, FOUR bedrooms, one with en-suite, family bathroom. To the exterior are good sized well stocked and tended gardens which provides the opportunity to further extend (subject to planning permission). An internal inspection of this property is recommended to appreciate its size and standard to the fullest extent.
Services Not Tested - All Measurements Are Approximate -
Ground Floor -
Hall - 5'8" x 13'4" (1.73m x 4.06m) - Enclosed staircase off, laminate floor, central heating radiator.
Lounge - 10'6" x 13'4" (3.20m x 4.06m) - Square bay, laminate floor, central heating radiator.
Dining Area - 7'4" x 14'2" (2.24m x 4.32m) -
Kitchen - 8'5" x 14'1" (2.57m x 4.29m) - Excellent range of units comprising worktops, cupboards and drawers, wall cupboards, split level electric cooker, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, tiled splashbacks, laminate floor.
Utility/Rear Entrance Porch - 6'1" x 6'9" (1.85m x 2.06m) - Gas fired central heating boiler/water heater, washer plumbing, central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 11'1" x 12'11" (3.38m x 3.94m) - Central heating radiator.
En-Suite - 4'7" x 6'8" (1.40m x 2.03m) - Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower fitting, pedestal wash basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail.
First Floor -
Bedroom - 9'5" x 13'0"(into bay) (2.87m x 3.96m ( into bay)) - Laminate floor, central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 9'5" x 11'5" (2.87m x 3.48m) - Laminate floor, central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 6'11" x 8'4" (2.11m x 2.54m) - Laminate floor, central heating radiator.
Bathroom - 5'1" x 8'0" (1.55m x 2.44m) - Panelled bath with thermostatic shower fitting over, pedestal wash basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Loft - Part boarded loft.
Garden - Well stocked and tended garden plot to three sides laid in lawns and borders. Partly paved to rear. Block paved driveway to front, providing off street parking.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74434964.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28017993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Hearne & Partners, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.