3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNew Malden
- 3 bedroom Edwardian family home
- 2 separate reception rooms
- Potential to extend, subject to planning
- Recently redecorated throughout
- No onward chain
An ideal property with spacious rooms, future potential and no onward chain.
This 3 bedroom Edwardian family house has been redecorated throughout in a neutral colour and has a covered entrance porch with a front door opening into the entrance hall. There is a living room at the front and then a separate dining/reception room, beyond which there is a modern kitchen with a built-in oven and hob.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom with a modern white suite.
Garden And Exterior
The rear garden has a terrace leading to a lawned area and there is side access.
Along Kingston Road there are shops for ones day-to-day needs, including an Aldi supermarket and also Matalan and Homebase Superstores. Further afield is New Malden High Street and Kingstons bustling town centre. There are also many schools in the area and several sporting facilities. Buses also pass along Kingston Road linking one with the surrounding towns.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74435762.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 369636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.