3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCowleaze, Purton, Swindon
- No Onward Chain
- Immaculate 3 Bed Semi
- Recent Construction & Upgraded to High Specification Throughout
- Good Access for M4 J16 & A419
- Family Bathroom, EnSuite, Cloakroom
- Garage, Driveway & Enclosed Gardens
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Offered for sale with No Onward Chain an immaculate family home which has been upgraded to a high specification throughout. Recently constructed, the property offers well appointed accommodation to include Entrance Hall, Lounge, Cloakroom, Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Master Bedroom (with En Suite), two further bedrooms & family bathroom. Outside there are enclosed gardens, garage & driveway. Call To View.
Entrance Hallway - Outer composite door leading to hallway. Internal doors to rooms. Radiator. Stairs leading to first floor.
Cloakroom - White suite comprising low level w.c. Wash hand basin Radiator. Extractor fan.
Sitting Room - 16'9 x 9'11 (52'5"'29'6" x 29'6"'36'1") - uPVC double glazed window to front. French doors leading to rear garden. T.V. Point. Radiator. Wood laminate flooring.
Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 5.11 x 3.02 (16'9" x 9'10") - uPVC double glazed windows to front and side. Radiator. Fitted range of wall and base units with work surfaces. Inset one and a half bowl sink unit. Tiled splash backs. Space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine. Further appliance space. Inset electric oven, 4 ring gas hob and extractor hood.
Landing - Internal doors to rooms, loft access.
Master Bedroom - 3.66 x 3.10 (12'0" x 10'2") - Upvc double glazed dual aspect windows. radiator. T>V Point. Internal door leading to En Suite.
En Suite Shower Room - Recessed double shower enclosure, low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 3.31 x 3.02 (10'10" x 9'10") - uPVC double glazed dual aspect windows. Radiator. Wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 - 3.00 x 2.13 (9'10" x 6'11") - uPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Wood laminate flooring.
Bathroom - uPVC double glazed window. White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. Tiled splash backs. Extractor fan.
Front - Wrought iron fencing and gated access. Lawn area and footpath to front.
Rear Garden - Mainly laid to lawn with part patio area, enclosed fencing and gated access.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28019502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swindon Homes , Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.