2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWellington Crescent, Sculthorpe, FAKENHAM
- Popular Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Diner
- Lounge with Wood Burner
- Playroom / Reception Room
- Garden and Driveway
A modern spacious semi detached house with two double bedrooms, lounge, modern kitchen - diner and further playroom/reception room. The property benefits from enclosed garden, ample off road parking and No Onward Chain. Don't miss out on this house- call us today to book!!!!
Entrance door and window to the front, staircase to the first floor with cupboard under, tiled flooring and radiator.
Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 7" max ( 4.42m x 3.53m max )
Fireplace with inset wood burning stove on a tiled hearth.TV point, radiator and coved ceiling and UPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear leading into the garden.
Kitchen-Diner 20' 8" x 8' 9" ( 6.30m x 2.67m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, worksurfaces over with inset sink/drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Electric double oven and electric hob with stainless steel cooker hood over. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine and space for American-style fridge/freezer. Ceiling downlighters, coved ceiling, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the front and UPVC double glazed French doors into the garden.
Playroom/ Reception Room 11' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.45m x 3.12m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, laminate flooring, oil fired central heating boiler, radiator and door to rear.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the entrance hall, radiator, coved ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to the front and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 10' 10" max ( 4.37m x 3.30m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, coved ceiling, dado rail and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe with overhead locker cupboards, coved ceiling, radiator and dado rail.
WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, bath with mixer tap and shower over. Fully tiled walls and flooring, extractor fan, ceiling downlighters, radiator and UPVC double glazed obscured window to the front
The property is approached by a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. The rear garden is laid to lawn with a sandstone paved seating area, workshop and garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74457182.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM103456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.