2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWalker Street, Hoylake, Wirral
- Delightful well-appointed end row house.
- Gas central heating, double glazing.
- Lounge, dining kitchen with integral appliances.
- Utility room.
- Two bedrooms.
- 'Victorian' style bathroom.
- Patio garden.
Well placed for all amenities is this traditional end row house with gas central heating and double glazing. Accommodation includes a porch, hall, lounge, dining kitchen with integral appliances. Utility room. Two bedrooms and a 'Victorian' style bathroom. Patio garden.
Ideally located for all amenities and with gas Central heating and double glazing, this is a well-planned traditional end row house in a very popular location. The accommodation includes a porch, hall, lounge and well-appointed attractively fitted dining kitchen with integral appliances. Utility room. There are two bedrooms and a tiled bathroom with a 'Victorian' style suite. Patio garden to the rear.
Feature double glazed entrance door and upper glazed window. Meter cupboard, tiled floor and ceiling light.
Front Lounge 12' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.84m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window. Double radiator and cast iron fireplace. Shelves and store cupboards to chimney breast recess.
Dining Kitchen 13' 8" x 11' 3" ( 4.17m x 3.43m )
Units with light oat effect doors. Butchers block effect work surfaces compromising a single drainer stainless steel inset sink with lower cupboard and integral Indesit dishwasher. Further range of matching base units and integral Samsung oven, gas hob and extractor hood above. Two wall cupboards, double radiator and double glazed window above sink unit. White tiled surrounds, cloak cupboards and vinyl floor covering, Door to utility room.
Utility Room 6' 3" x 5' 7" ( 1.91m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window and double glazed door to outside. Plumbing for washing machine and vinyl floor covering.
Approached from the hall and turned staircase leading to landing.
Front Bedroom One 14' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window. Double radiator and cast iron fire surround.
Rear Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.78m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window. Double radiator and cast iron fire place.
'Victorian' style suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer taps. Shower attachment and curtain, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Heated towel rail, and marble effect tiled walls and tiled floor. Ceiling spotlight, shelved airing/linen cupboard housing Worcester gas central heating boiler. Double glazed window.
There is a patio garden to the rear with boundary wall, garden shed and timber gate to rear path.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74465879.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.