3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBradshaw Lane, Stakepool, Pilling, Lancashire, PR3 6AH
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Spacious Lounge & Second Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Conservatory
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Beautifully Manicured Private Gardens
- Driveway Parking & Detached Garage
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED TRADITIONAL COTTAGE BOASTING SPACIOUS & MODERN LIVING ACCOMMODATION SITUATED ON A GOOD SIZE PLOT NESTLED WITHIN BEAUTIFULLY MANICURED GARDENS IN THE MUCH SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OF PILLING *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this immaculately presented three bedroom semi detached traditional cottage situated on a good size plot in the much sought after village of Pilling. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools, this ideally positioned property is nestled within beautifully manicured gardens and boasts spacious and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance porch, spacious lounge with feature multi-fuel fire, spacious dining room, large conservatory, modern fitted kitchen, side porch, downstairs WC, three good size bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece family bathroom. Externally the property sits within beautifully manicured and well landscaped private gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment with driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a double detached garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 451356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.