3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, Colsterworth, Grantham
- NO CHAIN!
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Accommodation Set Across Five Floors
- Lounge, Cellar, Kitchen and Conservatory/ Sun Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Rear Garden Designed for Low Maintenance
- Sought After Village Location
- Direct Access to A1
GUIDE PRICE £170,000-£180,000
NO CHAIN!! This semi-detached family home must be viewed in person to fully appreciate throughout, accommodation set across five floors and a rear garden designed for low maintenance. Located within the popular village of Colsterworth that offers direct access to A1.
A superb semi-detached home boasting spacious accommodation throughout, set over five floors this unique property starts with an entrance hall, cellar, lounge, kitchen, conservatory/sun room, first floor landing with access to bedroom one, a wc and a family bathroom, the second floor landing which provides access into bedroom two and three and further stairs up to the attic room. Externally the property features a rear garden which is mainly gravelled and has been designed for low maintenance. Situated within the sought after village of Colsterworth, benefiting from direct access to the A1 with links to Lincoln, Grantham, Newark, Stamford and Nottingham, making this an ideal home for the working family looking to commute. Colsterworth also features it's own amenities such as a co-operative, pubs/restaurants, sports club and a C of E primary school.
Upvc double glazed door into the entrance hall which is fitted with laminate flooring, downlighters and provides access to the cellar, lounge and kitchen.
Cellar Side One 10' 7" x 8' 4" plus recess ( 3.23m x 2.54m plus recess )
Tiled floor, power, lighting, work surfaces, fitted shelving into the recess and door out to the rear garden.
Cellar Side Two 12' plus recess x 10' 2" ( 3.66m plus recess x 3.10m )
Tiled floor, radiator, power and lighting.
Lounge 12' 6" plus recess x 12' ( 3.81m plus recess x 3.66m )
The lounge features an electric fireplace with mantelpiece surround, radiator, laminate floor, wall mounted lights, telephone point and two upvc double glazed windows to the front aspect.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 10' 4" max ( 3.71m x 3.15m max )
Fitted with a range of low and eye level units and drawers with work surfaces over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric hob and oven with extractor hood above and space for further appliances. Vinyl floor, radiator, downlighters, thermostat control, door with staircase off and opening into the conservatory/ sun room.
Conservatory/ Sun Room 9' 5" x 6' 3" ( 2.87m x 1.91m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, radiator, tiled floor and door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect, two radiators, stairs up to the 2nd floor landing and access into bedroom one, family bathroom and wc.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 6" max ( 3.68m x 3.20m max )
Bedroom one has a upvc double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, laminate floor and bedside light.
White three piece suite comprising of bath with shower above, shower screen and complimentary tiled splash backs, wash hand basin and wc. Built in extractor fan, downlighters, radiator, vinyl floor, upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect and airing cupboard with access to the combination boiler.
Two piece suite comprising wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and wc. Heated towel rail, tiled floor and extractor fan.
Second Floor Landing
Radiator, stairs up to the attic room and access to 2 further bedrooms.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.73m x 2.77m )
The second bedroom features built in his and hers double wardrobe, telephone point, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.67m )
The third bedroom has two built in double wardrobes, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the front aspect.
Upper Floor Attic Room
Having downlighters, power, lighting and exposed brick work. Please note this room does have part restricted head height.
The rear garden has a raised patio area with steps down to gravel area, flower bed and shrubbery surrounds and gated side access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74466962.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Grantham (6.9 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Grantham (6.9 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference GST107416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.