2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHasgill Close, Oakwood
- Extended semi detached house
- Very well presented throughout
- Two double bedrooms
- Potential third bedroom downstairs
- Shaker style breakfast kitchen
- Modern white bathroom suite
- Cul de sac position in a popular area
- Viewing is highly recommended
With a useful extension to the ground floor this very well presented semi detached house is well worth going to view, has an entrance hall, living room, Shaker style breakfast kitchen, dining room, study/downstairs bedroom and two bedrooms upstairs together with a modern white bathroom. Off street parking to the front and a garden to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74469104.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT180292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Spondon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.