4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ivel at Ivel Chase, Potton Road, Biggleswade, SG18
- Spacious Entrance Hallway
- Separate Study/Playroom
- Dining Room
- Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Doors to garden
- Large Lounge with Doors to garden
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- 3 Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Ex Showhome
Open Daily 10am to 5pm
Except Thursdays 12noon to 7pm
No appointment required however it is advised to make one to ensure our Sales Advisor can dedicate the required amount of time to your needs.
Plot 249 - £514,995
About The Home
The Ivel is a 4-bedroom detached family home that benefits from a generous kitchen and breakfast area, separate study, living and dining rooms, along with four spacious double bedrooms to the upper floor.
On the ground floor there is an open-plan kitchen and breakfast room which can be customised with a choice of contemporary units*, stylish work surfaces and matching upstands. This space provides ample room for dining and is stylishly designed with French door access to the rear garden.
There is a dual-aspect living room towards the rear of the property which features a second set of French doors, providing separate access outside. A pleasant dining room overlooks the front garden and is accessible from the welcoming entrance hallway, along with an attractive study room, which provides an ideal space for home working. The ground floor living space is completed by a downstairs cloakroom.
To the first floor there are four generous double bedrooms, two of which enjoy a front-facing position and en suite shower rooms. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are served by a contemporary family bathroom which includes a choice of ceramic wall tiling* and quality Roca sanitary ware. *Design choices subject to build stage
**SHOWHOME **COMPLETE WITH CARPETS, SPACIA FLOORING, ALARM, CURTAINS, BLINDS, LIGHT FITTINGS & LANDSCAPED GARDENS
Ivel Manor is an attractive development of new homes in the vibrant town of Biggleswade, with excellent transport connections to the cultural attractions of neighbouring Bedford and Cambridge, as well as good commuter links to London by rail. With a pleasing mix of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom homes comprising high-specification apartments, and detached and semi-detached houses, this exciting new development promises to cater for a range of preferences and budgets.
The market town of Biggleswade provides a range of popular amenities within close proximity of the development, with an impressive leisure centre, well-regarded retail park nearby. The Saxon Pool and Leisure Centre is situated a short 6 minute drive from Ivel Manor, presenting a range of facilities for active residents of all ages.
Families are well-served in the area with several notable schools catering for ages two to 19 years. The Lawns Nursery School is situated one mile from the development, along with the popular Lawnside and St Andrews C of E Lower Schools providing facilities for primary education.
The well-regarded Stratton Upper School has provisions for older children at a 7-minute drive, while those pursuing further education will benefit from the world-renowned University of Cambridge, only 35-minutes away by car.
Transport connections from the development are excellent, with the popular town of Bedford and city of Cambridge both reachable via the A603 in 28 minutes and 36 minutes respectively.
The major A1 motorway is a 4-minute drive from the development and provides convenient access to major cities across the country, connecting London in the South with Edinburgh in the North. Biggleswade station is just 2 miles from the development, and provides regular services to London Kings Cross in around 45 minutes, and Peterborough in 30 minutes.
Help to Buy, Equity Loan is the government-backed initiative aimed at helping homebuyers across England purchase a new-build home with as little as a 5% deposit. Help to Buy operates under terms and conditions imposed by the HCA and may be subject to change. *T&C Apply please ask for full details of eligibility
At Bellway we have always built attractive and desirable new homes. That's why we've become one of the five largest builders in Britain. But now there's even more reason to choose a Bellway home.
To make the whole process of selling and buying easier, we've put together a range of services to make your move as hassle free as possible.
Buy and sell in one easy move with Bellway Part Exchange
The benefits of this amazing deal include:-
* A FAIR OFFER for your old home based on an independent valuation
* A decision made usually WITHIN 7 DAYS
* NO ESTATE AGENTS FEES to pay
* A GUARANTEED price for your old home
* A STRESS FREE move for you
* The option to STAY IN YOUR EXISTING HOME until your new house is ready
* NO ADVERTISING FEES to pay
Part Exchange - the simplest and quickest way to move house!
The fast and free way to sell your home
Express Mover is the solution if you want to buy a Bellway Homes but haven't sold your own house and don't want Part Exchange.
* A RECOMMENDED LOCAL AGENT will be used to market your present home
* YOU AGREE THE SELLING PRICE on your present home
* The estate agent works harder making your present home a HIGHER PRIORITY SELL
* Details of your present home will be DISPLAYED IN OUR SALES OFFICES
* BELLWAY DO ALL THE CHASING with the Estate Agent to secure a sale for you
* You GET A MARKET PRICE for your present home
* You can TRADE UP, DOWN OR SIDEWAYS
* Properties can be registered on the scheme NATIONWIDE
* Prospective BUYERS ARE PROPERLY QUALIFIED before being given an appointment to view your present home
* Most important - it's FREE OF CHARGE Bellway pay your Estate Agents Fees
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IVEL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes Ltd (Northern Home Counties). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.