1 bedroom bungalow for saleApproach Row, East Wemyss, Kirkcaldy, KY1
- 1 Bed Cottage In Attractive Village
- Modern Kitchen And Wet-room
- Nice Sunny Garden To The Rear
- EPC = D
- Early Viewing A Must
- Good Bus Network Nearby
- Easy Access To Fife Coastal Path
* LOVELY LITTLE COTTAGE IN A PEACEFUL LOCATION
* IDEAL FOR LIVING ON ONE LEVEL
* MODERN KITCHEN AND WET ROOM
* PRIVATE SUNNY GARDEN TO THE REAR WITH SHED
* CLOSE DISTANCE TO FIFE COASTAL PATH
34 Approach Row is a a traditional terraced cottage situated in a highly desirable residential location. Internally the accommodation formed over one level features, entrance vestibule, reception hallway with large store cupboard, lounge with window to the front, fitted kitchen, one large bedroom and a modern wet room/shower room. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Externally there is a garden to the rear. Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation and location on offer. Viewing is by appointment and can be arranged through any branch of Your Move nationwide. EPC Rating = Band D.
The popular village of East Wemyss is situated on the coast between Kirkcaldy and Leven. The village offers a selection of convenience stores, bank, primary school, library, post office and bowling club. The shore front has been upgraded and offers views to Bass Rock and the Lothians beyond, also gives access the Fife coastal path. Travelling down you come to East Wemyss ancient caves. Kirkcaldy and Leven offer a wider range of facilities and amenities while Kirkcaldy has its own railway station with Edinburgh connection.
Ideal for a single person or retired couple looking for an easily managed home. With lovely well stocked gardens to the rear and good community spirit in the village, it really does need to be viewed to fully appreciate.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74472950.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528759988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.