4 bedroom terraced house for saleHeaton Road, Manningham, Bradford, BD9
- *Well Presented Inner Through Terrace
- *FOUR bedroom, TWO reception
- *Attention Family Buyers
- *Appeal to a variety of buyers
- *Access to the Local Amenities
- *Well Placed for Heaton Village, BRI. City Centre
- *EPC Rating E
Attention Family Buyers - Well Presented Inner Through Terrace currently providing FOUR bedroom, TWO reception room accommodation. We feel this well cared for property will APPEAL TO A VARIETY OF BUYERS. Forming part of this ever popular locality. Offering access to the many local amenities in the Manningham area and well placed for Heaton Village, the Bradford Royal Infirmary and the City Centre. Contact our Highfield Road Office to ARRANGE your VIEWING today!
FOUR BEDROOM, TWO RECEPTION ROOM THROUGH TERRACE
4.55m (max) x 3.05m
3.96m x 3.96m (13' 0" x 13' 0")
Marble effect fire surround with living flame gas fire. Laminate flooring. Access to cellar.
3.68m x 2.46m (12' 1" x 8' 1")
Fitted kitchen incorporating range of wall and base units, worktops with stainless steel sink unit. Wooden flooring.
3.96m x 3.61m (13' 0" x 11' 10")
3.3m x 2.29m (10' 10" x 7' 6")
Built in wardrobes.
Three piece white suite. Tiled walls.
REAR DORMER BEDROOM 3:
3.96m x 2.87m (13' 0" x 9' 5")
From Bradford City Centre proceed out along Manningham Lane (A650). Upon reaching Lister Park turn left onto Oak Lane. At the traffic lights junction with Lister Mills (Velvet Mill/Silk Warehouse) turn right onto Heaton Road, the property will be found after a short distance on the left.
FRONT DORMER BEDROOM 4:
3.96m x 2.87m (13' 0" x 9' 5")
Building Regulations Disclaimer
N.B We advise all interested parties to clarify the position regarding building regulations and any relevant planning permissions with their legal representative prior to proceeding
Low maintenance yard garden to the front and rear.
Off road parking to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74475409.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HIG160671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts, Five Lane Ends. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.