3 bedroom town house for saleCopenhagen Way, Norwich
- Exceptional four bedroom three storey semi-detached house
- Excellent sized garden, garage and driveway
- Open plan kitchen / dining room with Range cooker
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Large lounge with two Juliet balconies
GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000
A magnificent and exceptionally well presented four bedroom, three storey semi-detached house located in this quiet tucked away development which lies just off Aylsham Road to the north of Norwich.
This impressive and highly flexible property boasts garage and driveway, an excellent sized rear garden and open plan kitchen / dining room, first floor lounge with double Juliet balconies, en-suite to the Master bedroom on the second floor, family bathroom and cloakroom. The property has smooth plastered ceilings throughout, uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and is offered in excellent decorative order. An early viewing is essential.
Radiator, fitted vinyl flooring, smooth plastered ceiling and stairs to the first floor.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 8' 3" extending to 8' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.51m extending to 2.72m )
Under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, uPVC window to the front aspect and smooth plastered ceiling.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled splash backs, smooth plastered ceiling, inset spotlighting and radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Room 15' 6" x 12' 4" ( 4.72m x 3.76m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset spotlights to two high level units, tiled splash backs, fitted working surface, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, freestanding gas Range cooker, plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, built in fridge and freezer and space for a pantry style pull out unit. Part panelled walls, vinyl flooring, smooth ceilings and uPVC window and door to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Lounge 15' 5" x 12' 4" ( 4.70m x 3.76m )
Smooth plastered ceiling, radiator, inset feature fireplace with electric fire, two set of uPVC double doors leading to Juliet balconies overlooking the garden.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 8' 10" ( 3.76m x 2.69m )
Smooth plastered ceiling, two radiators and two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect.
Second Floor Accommodation
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.76m x 2.72m )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, built in double wardrobe, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled surrounds and extractor fan.
Bedroom One 12' 4" max narrowing to 10' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.76m max narrowing to 3.17m x 3.40m )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect and built in double wardrobe.
En-Suite Shower Room
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with inset mains fed shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with radiator, smooth plastered ceiling with inset spotlighting and extractor.
The property has driveway parking to the side which leads in turn to garage with up and over door, with a front garden which is mainly laid to pebbles with specimen shrubs. There is an excellent side rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a raised decked patio, gravel path and patio areas with raised vegetable boxes. There are attractive and well stocked shrub beds and borders and the rear garden is enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74475863.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR129466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.