3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOld Greasby Road, Wirral
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Spacious Lounge
- Front or Rear Gardens
- No Onward Chain
Ready to put your own stamp on something??
Then this is the house for you! Amazing opportunity in an amazing location.
View today to fully appreciate this amazing house we have to offer here at Jones & Chapman.
A good sized; traditional semi-detached house, in a popular and convenient location, the well-proportioned accommodation comprising; hall, front lounge with rear dining area, well-appointed kitchen with oven and hob. There are three well-proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom and separate W.C. There are well-kept good sized front and rear gardens and garage.
Double glazed door to the front. Under stairs cupboard. Radiator and carpet flooring.
Lounge 11' x 24' 11" ( 3.35m x 7.59m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Gas back boiler. Television point.
Dining Room 8' 2" x 11' 2" ( 2.49m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Kitchen 23' 5" x 8' 4" ( 7.14m x 2.54m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink and drainer and work surfaces. Electric oven with gas hob and cooker-hood. Plumbing for washing machine.
Airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' x 11' 4" ( 3.35m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 11' 1" ( 2.84m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 8' 5" ( 2.62m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the side. Wardrobes and radiator.
Bath, shower and wash hand basin. Double glazed window to the side. Separate WC.
Patio, shed, side lawn and garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74483654.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE103151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Greasby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.