6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBooker Avenue, Calderstones, Liverpool, L18
- A Stunning Semi Detached Residence
- Popular Residential Location
- Extended & Ergonomic Accommodation
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Nestled Close To Calderstones Park
- Porch & Reception Hall
- Attractive Formal Lounge
- Generous Rear Sitting Room
- Extended Dining Kitchen
- Energy Rating D
Sutton Kersh are extremely pleased to offer for sale this impeccably presented and beautifully extended semi detached family residence, situated in a highly sought after and popular residential location of Calderstones, served by a wealth of local amenities whilst nestled close to Calderstones Park.
The property offers ergonomic and well planned family accommodation over three floors briefly comprising, a porch leading through into a welcoming reception hall, attractive formal lounge, generous rear sitting room, open plan extended breakfast kitchen providing ample space for casual dining in addition to a utility room and ground floor WC. To the first floor the landing offers access into five well proportioned and beautifully presented bedrooms with serving shower room to the third and fourth bedroom in addition to a substantial family bathroom. To the second floor there is a sixth double bedroom with en-suite facilities.
Externally the front approach is beautifully manicured with a block paved driveway providing ample space for off road parking and access into a half garage for storage. To the rear there is a beautifully appointed rear garden with an Indian stone patio area serving the rear of the property and raised lawn. Other benefits to the property is that it is fully double glazed and gas centrally heated. To appreciate the splendour of the accommodation on offer an early inspection is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74486956.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART190685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.