2 bedroom terraced house for saleBlyth Avenue, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
- Mid Town House Property
- Energy Rating D
- Two Bedrooms
- Refitted Kitchen
- Gas Fired Central Heating with Refitted Boiler
- Enclosed Garden to the Rear
- Large Living Room
- Detached Single Garage
- Ideal First Time Buy/Investment Purchase
- Internal Viewing Essential
A well-presented mid-town house property situated within this highly popular residential location and benefiting from gas central heating and majority double glazing with two good sized bedrooms, bathroom, entrance hall giving way to a refitted kitchen and a large living room with sliding doors out into an enclosed rear garden. There is also a detached single sectional garage/workshop. This property is superbly located for ease of access to numerous schools, shops and amenities and would ideally suit first time buyers, professional couples/single or buy to let investors.
Melton Mowbray is a thriving market town offering excellent local shopping and schooling facilities with the added benefit of being within easy commuting distance of the surrounding centres of Leicester, Nottingham, Loughborough, Grantham, Oakham and Stamford. Superb private schooling is available at nearby Oakham in addition to the Loughborough Endowed Schools, Ratcliffe College and Leicester Grammar School. The town is situated on the Leicester/Peterborough/Stansted railway with an excellent intercity service to London available from both Grantham and Leicester (approximately 1 hour).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74492197.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT110703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.