Plot for saleWaltham Lane, Nr Scalford, Melton Mowbray
- Outstanding Development Opportunity with Part Q Planning Consent
- Reception Hall & Cloakroom
- Lounge & Study
- Dining/Living Kitchen & Utility/Boot Room
- Ground Floor Master Bedroom with Dressing Room and En-suite
- Guest Bedroom with Dressing Room and En-suite
- Third Bedroom with En-suite
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
***AN OUTSTANDING DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH PART Q PLANNING CONSENT***
A substantial brick built barn having consent to convert into a spacious five bedroom single family dwelling with three en-suites which extends to approximately 2830 sqft (263 sqm) and occupies a delightful rural setting and stunning approach in open countryside amongst open farmland. The proposed accommodation may be described as follows: Entrance hall, Cloakroom with WC, Study, Lounge, Master Bedroom with Dressing room En-suite Shower Room, Dining/Living Kitchen and Utility/Boot Room. First Floor Landing, Guest Bedroom with Dressing Room and En-suite, Third Bedroom with En-suite, two further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
The property stands within open farmland some fives miles north of Melton Mowbray having access to a number of bridle paths and public footpaths and close to local amenities in nearby Harby, Long Clawson and Waltham on the Wolds. In addition the property lies within a short drive from Belvoir Castle and there are excellent road links to Nottingham, Grantham, Stamford and the A1.
From the centre of Melton Mowbray proceed via Scalford Road for some four miles continuing through the village of Scalford and eventually leading into Waltham Lane towards Eastwell. The property is then situated on the right hand side (Denoted by the For Sale Board) and is approached via a farm track/bridle path.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74501974.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT190855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.