1 bedroom maisonette for saleColvestone Crescent, London
- 1 bedroom maisonette
- EPC rating D
- Easy reach of Hackney, Shoreditch, Bow and other East London destinations
- Close to Dalston Junction & Dalston Kingsland Overground stations
- On street residents parking
- 638 square feet
- External storage space
- Rear decked garden
- Front garden
- Recently renovated bathroom
New to the market this lovely garden maisonette occupies the lower level of this charismatic four storey Victorian house in the heart of conservation area within very close proximity of London Fields, Victoria Park and East London prime locations.
Beautifully maintained by the current owners and recently undergone full bathroom refurbishment this property would make the perfect home for first time buyers who are looking for spacious rooms and their own private outside space. Composed of its own entrance, a welcoming reception hall that leads onto modern living room at its finest, a large bedroom to the rear and the kitchen with doors opening to a secluded garden.
Located on this highly sought after residential turning just moments from Broadway Market, London Fields, Stoke Newington High Street, London Overground stations and local amenities.
Offered chain free.
EPC band: D
Front garden extends to 2.68m (8'10)
Reception room: 5.12m x 3.76m (16'10" x 12'4")
Bedroom: 3.83m x 3.48m (12'7" x 11'5")
Kitchen: 4.04m x 2.49m (13'3" x 8'2")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 75834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.