2 bedroom terraced house for sale18 Asquith Close, Shrewsbury, SY1 4NW
- Immaculate terraced house
- Two bedrooms and bathroom
- Easily maintained enclosed garden
- Two parking spaces
- Popular and convenient location
This neatly kept two bedroom terraced property provides well maintained accommodation throughout with rooms including; entrance hall, kitchen, living room, cloakroom, two good sized bedrooms and a bathroom. Enclosed rear garden. Two parking spaces. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing.
The property is pleasantly situated on this small and popular residential development, well placed within reach of excellent amenities including local shops and schools and on a frequent bus service to the town centre.
An extremely well presented, modern, two bedroom terraced property.
Inside The Property -
Entrance Hall -
Kitchen - 1.61m x 2.98m (5'3" x 9'9") - Fully fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units with integrated four ring hob and oven and space and plumbing for white goods
Living Room - 3.69m x 4.47m (12'1" x 14'8") - Double glazed French doors to rear garden
Large storage cupboard.
Cloakroom - Wash hand basin, wc
STAIRCASE rising from entrance hall to FIRST FLOOR LANDING with access to loft.
Bedroom 1 - 2.95m x 2.55m (9'8" x 8'4") - Range of fitted wardrobes
Window overlooking rear garden
Bedroom 2 - 3.69m x 2.59m (12'1" x 8'6") - Large built in storage cupboard
Window to the front
Bathroom - Modern white suite comprising;
Wash hand basin, wc
Panelled bath with shower unit over
Outside The Property -
The property is accessed over a pedestrian paved pathway. There are two car parking spaces.
There is an attractive, neatly kept REAR GARDEN gravelled and paved for ease of maintenance with gated pedestrian access to the rear. The whole being enclosed on all sides by close boarded fencing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74513858.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28038043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Evans, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.