4 bedroom terraced house for saleSunny Bank, Shipley
- Guide price £220,000 - £230,000
- Four bedroom room mid terrace property
- Two reception rooms & ground floor cloakroom
- Early viewings are recommended
- In a sought after location on the edge of Shipley
BLOCK VIEWING SATURDAY 11TH AUGUST.
Four bedroom, two reception room mid terrace property in a sought after location on the edge of Shipley town centre. Early viewings are recommended to appreciate this beautifully presented house. Guide price £220,000 - £230,000
BLOCK VIEWING SATURDAY 11TH AUGUST.
Offered to the market is a four bedroom, two reception room mid terrace property in a sought after location on the edge of Shipley town centre. Early viewings are recommended to appreciate this beautifully presented house. Briefly comprising of the entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen and utility room to the ground floor. To the lower ground floor there is the basement cellar. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and house bathroom. To the second floor there is the fourth bedroom with en-suite. Guide price £220,000 - £230,000
Entering the property via a door to the front which is solid wood, central heating radiator, alarm panel, large under stairs storage cupboard, lincrusta panelling, door to the basement cellar and stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 17' 1" max x 14' 4" max ( 5.21m max x 4.37m max )
There is a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with two central heating radiators, high ceilings, wall lights, deep skirting's, traditional fireplace with multi fuel stove.
Dining Room 14' 1" max x 10' 6" max ( 4.29m max x 3.20m max )
There is a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed with central heating radiator and fire place with gas fire.
Kitchen / Diner 18' x 10' 1" ( 5.49m x 3.07m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces and a inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Esse gas range in chimney breast, gas hob with electric fan oven and stainless steel extractor above, part tiled splash backs, integrated dish washer and sash window to the rear which is single glazed.
Utility Room / Ground floor WC 9' 2" x 4' 4" ( 2.79m x 1.32m )
There is a window to the side which is UPVC double glazed, plumbing for a washing machine, small range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, low flush WC and fully tiled walls.
Lower Ground Floor
Basement 15' 8" max x 14' 2" max ( 4.78m max x 4.32m max )
This is full standing height with a stone flagged floor and a window to front which is UPVC double gazed.
Stairs rising from the entrance hall and continuing to the second floor.
Bedroom One 16' max x 14' 6" max ( 4.88m max x 4.42m max )
There is a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator, traditional feature fireplace, high ceilings and wall lights.
Bedroom Two 15' 7" max x 11' 7" max ( 4.75m max x 3.53m max )
There is a sash window to the side which is single glazed with a central heating radiator, traditional feature fire place with wall lights and walk in storage cupboards.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.97m x 1.93m )
There is a window to the front which is double glazed with a central heating radiator and in built loft bed.
Bathroom 14' x 8' 10" ( 4.27m x 2.69m )
Comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin, bath, double separate shower cubicle and bidet. There is also a chrome heating towel rail, central heating boiler, tiled floor and a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed.
Bedroom Four 21' including sloping ceiling x 19' 4" max ( 6.40m including sloping ceiling x 5.89m max )
There are two skylight windows which are double glazed with a central heating radiator, eves storage to two sides, sloping ceiling and fitted blinds.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle with bar shower. There is also part tiled walls, tiled floor and skylight window to the rear.
To the front of the property there is a planted cottage style garden. To the rear of the property there are two stone flagged patio areas, planted borders, mature shrubs and outside tap. Parking at the property is on the street to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74515439.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP106578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.