3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLow Ash Drive, Wrose, Shipley
- Guide price £110,000 - £130,000
- Three bedroom extended semi-detached property
- This would benefit from modernisation
- Popular location for Low Ash Primary School
- Offers partial far reaching views to front
Three bedroom extended semi-detached property which would benefit from modernisation. This is a popular location for Low Ash Primary School and an ideal family location with partial far reaching views to front. Early viewings are recommended. Guide price £110,000 - £130,000
Offered to the market is a three bedroom extended semi-detached property which would benefit from modernisation. This is a popular location for Low Ash Primary School and an ideal family location with partial far reaching views to front. Early viewings are recommended benefitting from front and rear garden, driveway and garage. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge/diner and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and house bathroom. Guide price £110,000 - £130,000
Entering the property via a door to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator, recessed storage area housing the central heating boiler, window to the front which is double glazed and stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge / Diner 28' 6" max x 11' 9" max ( 8.69m max x 3.58m max )
There is a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with two central heating radiators, wall lights, French double glazed doors leading to the rear garden, wall mounted gas fire and a double glazed skylight to the rear.
Kitchen 13' max x 7' 6" max ( 3.96m max x 2.29m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces and an inset stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer. Space for a free standing cooker, plumbing for a washing machine, part tiled splash backs, central heating radiator, useful under stairs storage cupboards, window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed and a door to the side which is UPVC double glazed.
Stairs rising from the entrance hall with a window to the side which is UPVC double glazed.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.17m x 3.07m )
There is a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with partial far reaching views and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.64m )
There is a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed with fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.16m )
There is a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with partial far reaching views, central heating radiator and bulkhead storage cupboards.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin ad bath with electric shower over. There is also part tiled walls, useful storage cupboards, central heating radiator and a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed.
To the front of the property there is a pebbled low maintenance garden. To the rear there is a maid to lawn garden, elevated decking and mature shrubs. To the side there is a drive providing off street parking.
There is a single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74523182.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP106690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.