2 bedroom cottage for sale, Glebe Cottages, Deskford, Cullen, AB565YJ
- Opportunity to purchase 2 Semi detached 2 bed cottages in the picturesque town of Deskford, near Cullen.
- Properties have recently been re-roofed, new rafters, joists and sarking.
- Sales evidence in area:- 32, The Village, Sandend, Banff, Bnf AB45 2UB sold for £126,000 . 14, Poppy Road, Buckie, Bnf AB56 4AA sold for £269,000. Woodend, Grange, Keith, Bnf AB55 6TB sold for £300,00
- Great Capital Growth Potential with excellent sales evidence, Ideal for builder or developer.
- Properties are situated in the parish of Deskford, a couple of miles south of Cullen and approximately half way between Aberdeen and Inverness - perfect for exploring the Moray coast and Speyside.
Opportunity to purchase 2 Semi detached 2 bed cottages in the picturesque town of Deskford, near Cullen. Properties have recently been re-roofed, new rafters, joists and sarking. Sales evidence in area:- **Muir Of Squaredoch, Deskford, Buckie, Banff AB56 5YD £229,000** **West Manse, Deskford, Buckie AB56 5YJ £305,000** Great Capital Growth Potential with excellent sales evidence, Ideal for builder or developer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4156942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.