2 bedroom terraced house for saleFerndale, Yaxley, Peterborough
- Fantastic First Time Buyer Property On Popular Estate
- Entrance Hall, Downstairs WC
- Lounge Diner, Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Garden & Parking
A well presented home, set on a well regarded estate & offering: entrance hall, lounge diner, kitchen, downstairs wc, two bedrooms, bathrooms, garden & parking. Perfect first time buyer home!
Attention first time buyers!!
A well presented property, set in a pleasant position on this well regarded estate.
This property is in move in condition and we highly reccomend viewing in order to appriciate the space on offer!
Entrance Hall 8' 3" x 3' 4" ( 2.51m x 1.02m )
Laminate flooring, radiator, doors to kitchen, cloakroom, lounge and stairs to first floor.
Lounge Diner 15' 9" x 12' 4" ( 4.80m x 3.76m )
Laminate flooring, double glazed window & doors to the rear, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 5' 11" ( 3.02m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to the front, sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards & drawers below with range of wall mounted storage cupboards, fitted gas hob with cooker hood, fitted electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, fridge freezer space.
Downstairs Wc 5' 11" x 2' 5" ( 1.80m x 0.74m )
Frosted double glazed window to the front, radiator, close coupled wc, toilet and hand wash basin.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.76m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.17m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bathroom 7' x 5' 7" ( 2.13m x 1.70m )
Close coupled wc, hand wash basin, panel bath with vinyl flooring.
Outside The Property
The front garden is laid to low maintenance & the rear garden is laid mainly to lawn, enclosed by fencing with gated rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74526578.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ105217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.