2 bedroom house for saleViolet Road, Norwich
- End terrace house
- Modern kitchen breakfast room
- Ground floor bathroom
- Two bedrooms
- Sitting room with feature fire place
- Upstairs shower room off landing
- Enclosed rear garden
- Guide Price £190,000-£200,000
abbotFox presents this well presented two bedroom end terrace house boasting a modern kitchen diner. Further accommodation features a sitting room with feature fire place, open plan kitchen diner room and downstairs w/c and utility. On the first floor there are two generous bedrooms and shower room all off the landing. To the rear of the property is a single detached garage and an enclosed rear garden.
The NR3 area of Norwich is served by a range of local amenities and regular bus services into the city centre. Norwich train station is approximately a mile away with daily services to Cambridge and London and Mousehold Heath is close by which is popular with walkers and runners alike.
Guide Price £190,000-£200,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74526890.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28045796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.