5 bedroom detached house for saleCollege Drive, Thames Ditton, KT7
If you have been searching for a private family residence with an abundance of space in the ever-popular Thames Ditton community, then this property could be the one for you! Your new home is perfectly positioned within a quiet, gated cul-de-sac, yet walking distance to shops, train stations, the river, Hampton Court dining precinct and the beautiful Thames Ditton High Street. Spread across two levels, the home offers a private sanctuary that caters for all the family with style and ease. Move in with nothing to do, or you have a blank canvas to make this one your ideal home.
This well-maintained family home features:
• Modern Kitchen with stainless steel appliance, open plan dining
• Kids Lounge Room opens onto your covered patio
• Spacious formal Lounge room opens to your garden
• Formal Dining room which opens to your formal lounge room
• Powder room
• Utility room
• Access to the double garage
• Storage under stairs/ coat cupboard
• 5 Bedrooms- 4 with built ins
• Main with ensuite and built ins
• 1 other bedroom has an ensuite
• Family bathroom
• Storage cupboard
• New carpets
Situated in a prime position on a large block this home offers an enviable balance of convenience, lifestyle and privacy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUR170023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.