4 bedroom detached house for saleHogsden Leys, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19
- * IMMACULATELY PRESENTED REDROW BUILT HOME
- * FOUR BEDROOMS
- * STUNNING GARDEN ROOM & WOOD BURNING STOVE
- * WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN/DINER
- * UTILITY CUPBOARD AND DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- * MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE & BUILT IN WARDROBES
- * GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- * POPULAR DEVELOPMENT
** CLOSE TO STATION ** Giggs and Company are delighted to offer for sale this BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED and extended FOUR BEDROOM REDROW home. This modern property boasts a well proportioned KITCHEN/DINER, spacious lounge and recently constructed GARDEN ROOM. The garden room offers wonderful views over the walled garden and has the added feature of a WOOD BURNING STOVE. The property also boasts a GARAGE and driveway which provides off road parking. This home has an enviable location at the northern edge of this sought after development and has good access to the mainline railway station, priory park and two schools. Viewings come highly recommended and can be arranged by contacting the office on 01480 276888.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74558327.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STN160502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Giggs & Company, St Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.