2 bedroom bungalow for saleApple Close, Offord Darcy, St. Neots, PE19
- * TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- * WELL PRESENTED & IMPROVED
- * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- * LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- * WET ROOM/SHOWER ROOM
- * SPACIOUS HALLWAY
- * LOW MAINTENANCE PAVED REAR GARDEN
- * GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
** TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS ** SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION ** NO UPWARD CHAIN **
This WELL PRESENTED BUNGALOW boasts a GARAGE and DRIVEWAY, RE-FITTED WET ROOM and a low maintenance garden. The kitchen/breakfast room offers many integrated appliances and the spacious lounge provides ample living accommodation. To arrange a viewing please contact Kirstie on 01480 276888.
Three piece suite, wet room shower area with glass screen, shower controls over with shower hood, low level WC, hand wash basin, heated chrome ladder towel rail. Double glazed window to front.
Paved with 5â€™ brick wall, outside light and tap, access to garage and gates to driveway.
Single brick built with up and over door, personal door, exterior light.
3.25m x 2.87m
Fitted with a modern range of base and wall cabinets with integrated fridge, freezer, oven and washing machine. Enamel sink with drainer and mixer tap, space for dishwasher, double glazed window to front.
5.66m x 3.25m
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point.
4.06m x 2.74m
Double glazed window to side and rear, radiator.
3.84m x 3.07m
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed door to;
Radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Double glazed door to rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74558483.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STN170761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Giggs & Company, St Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.