3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHawthorn Road, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19
- * EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- * LUXURY KITCHEN/DINER
- * SPACIOUS FAMILY ROOM
- * LOUNGE WITH WOOD BURNING STOVE
- * WELL PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS
- * LARGE GARDEN
- * DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR 2 - 3 CARS
- * CLOSE TO TOWN
** WELL LOCATED FOR TOWN ** This well presented THREE BEDROOM HOME have been tastefully EXTENDED to provide a wonderful family room. There is also a fabulous KITCHEN/DINER with island and GRANITE WORKTOPS throughout. The lounge has a bay window and WOOD BURNING STOVE and thereâ€™s a utility with cloakroom off the rear lobby. There is a large rear garden and ample parking at the front of the property. This location is ideal for walks on the common and town which is closely situated. To view this property please contact Giggs & Company on 01480 276888.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STN180291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Giggs & Company, St Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.