4 bedroom flat for saleOakwood Court, Holland Park, London
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- En-suite shower room, Guest WC, Utility room
- Double reception/dining room, Kitchen/breakfast room
- Large terrace, Porter, Lift
A rare and well-proportioned penthouse apartment boasting superb uninterrupted views across Holland Park and Kensington in this prestigious portered Victorian mansion block.
Extending to 2,185 sq.ft, this bright, airy and beautifully presented property is situated on the sixth floor (with lift) and comprises an elegant double reception/dining room, stylish kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and French doors opening onto a large private south facing roof terrace, three further bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite) and a guest cloakroom.
Oakwood Court is adjacent to Holland Park, whilst Kensington High Street with its numerous shopping and transport facilities is only a short walk away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74559938.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA173073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kensington High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.