2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMiddleton Road, Chadderton, Oldham, Greater Manchester, OL9
- OFF-ROAD PARKING TO REAR
- CONVENIENT FOR MILLS HILL STATION INTO MANCHESTER
- EASY ACCESS TO M60 & M62 MOTORWAYS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- BRAND NEW KITCHEN/BATHROOM
- GARDEN TO THE REAR
- IDEAL FIRST HOME
- CLOSE TO CHADDERTON PARK & COUNTRYSIDE
An attractive two bedroom end terraced property located in popular North Chadderton sitting close to transport links, shops and schools. The property has been well maintained throughout with a viewing highly recommended. This will reveal; entrance vestibule, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room, landing, two bedrooms and large bathroom. Externally is a forecourt to the front and garden to the rear with double gates providing off-road parking potential.Telephone lines open until 8.30pm weekdays and 10am until 4pm weekends – please call or email to arrange a viewing.
Ryder & Dutton are delighted to offer for sale this attractive two bedroom end terraced property which internally comprises Entrance Vestibule, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Rear Porch/utility, landing, Two Bedrooms, and Bathroom.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
To the front, there is a small forecourt garden whilst to the rear, there is a flagged patio garden with gates providing off road parking.
The property is situated in a very popular residential area with local shops, schools and bus stops within very easy reach.
Manchester city centre is reachable by car in around twenty minutes.
An exceptional opportunity, early viewing is considered essential.
From Oldham head along Middleton Road past Asda and over Broadway. The property can be found on the left just after Hunt Lane Pub.
All mains services are available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74561347.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OLD170215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Oldham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.