4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHoward Place, Weybridge, Surrey
A stunning, brand new four bedroom semi-detached house with private garden and parking, located within the Queens Gate Mews development on Queens Road in Weybridge.
Queens Gate Mews is a private new development comprising one bedroom apartments; two bedroom maisonettes; a pair of four bedroom semi-detached houses; and a three bedroom detached house each with off-street parking.
Kirkby Homes are committed to creating modern, low maintenance, energy efficient homes using traditional materials and finished to a high specification.
Specification highlights include:
- Luxury Nobilia kitchen with a silestone worktop and soft close cupboards and drawers; including a range of integrated Siemens appliances and a caple wine cooler
- Luxury floor and wall tiled bathrooms with chrome Crosswater taps and fittings
- Heated towel rails to bathrooms
- Timber entrance doors painted in Farrow & Ball French Grey
- Energy efficient gas condensing boiler
- Low energy LED down lighting throughout
- Sculptured cornice featured in selected rooms
Please note external image is a CGI; internal photos are of a previous Kirkby Homes development.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-74562680.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDI180045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Weybridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.