3 bedroom detached house for saleStephenson Close, West Raynham, Fakenham
- Renovated Detached House
- Ground Floor Shower Room & Utility Room
- 3 Double Bedrooms, Master with En suite
- Family Bathroom
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Garage & Ample Parking
A beautifully presented detached house which has in recent years undergone complete refurbishment. The accommodation comprises kitchen-diner, utility room, shower room and lounge to the ground floor with three double bedrooms, master with en suite shower room and family bathroom to the first floor
A beautifully presented detached house which has in recent years undergone complete refurbishment. The accommodation comprises kitchen-diner, utility room, shower room and lounge to the ground floor with three double bedrooms, master with en suite shower room and family bathroom to the first floor. There is a good size, enclosed south-facing garden to the rear, garage and ample parking.
Double glazed front entrance door, staircase to the first floor with cupboard under, laminate flooring, radiator and UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side.
Lounge 16' 11" x 11' 10" ( 5.16m x 3.61m )
Fireplace recess with multi fuel stove and wooden mantel over, laminate flooring, radiator, TV point, French doors to the rear garden and UPVC double glazed window to the front with across the green.
Kitchen-Diner 22' 6" x 11' 7" ( 6.86m x 3.53m )
Fitted with a good range of units and wall and base level with worksurfaces over. Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Integrated double oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. TV point. Two radiators. UPVC double glazed entrance door to the side, UPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Units at base level with worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space and plumbing for washing machine. LPG central heating boiler. Extractor fan. UPVC double glazed window to the side.
Shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, towel radiator, shaver point, ceramic tiled floor and UPVC double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard containing the hot water cylinder, radiator, access to loft space and UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Master Bedroom 16' 11" x 10' 6" ( 5.16m x 3.20m )
Two radiators, TV point and dual aspect with UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear. Door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan and part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" to wardrobe fronts x 11' 3" ( 3.53m to wardrobe fronts x 3.43m )
Built in wardrobe, radiator, TV point and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.01m x 2.69m )
Radiator, TV point and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Bathroom 10' 8" x 6' 6" ( 3.25m x 1.98m )
Panelled bath with hand shower attachment, his and her wash hand basins, WC, towel radiator, shaver point, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls and two UPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear.
Garage 16' x 9' 9" ( 4.88m x 2.97m )
Up and over door to the front, power and light.
Lawned garden to the front with gated access to the rear and driveway to the side providing off road parking and leading to the garage. The rear garden is of a good size and has the added benefit of being south facing. It is fully enclosed by timber fencing and mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and plants to the borders and paved patio area. Two brick built store sheds with light and power to both. Outside tap and lighting.
There is a service charge of £50 per month for the maintenance and upkeep of surrounding grounds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74563727.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM105415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.