3 bedroom detached house for saleUllswater Crescent, Bramcote, Nottingham, NG9
- A well maintained three double bedroom detached house.
- Located with a very sought after area.
- Spacious rooms throughout on a generous plot.
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows.
- Downstairs WC and upstairs family bathroom with white suites
- Double garage and plenty of additional storage areas.
- A must view property.
A very spacious and well maintained three double bedroom detached house which spans over three floors offering versatile living accommodation.
The property has the benefit of a good size lounge with a feature fireplace, fitted kitchen with appliances, family bathroom with a white suite, separate WC, double glazed windows, alarm system and gas central heating.
Outside there is a double garage, storage below the lounge and kitchen areas along with well maintained gardens to the front and rear.
The property is located within a very sought after area and an early internal inspection is essential in order to avoid disappointment.
Located within a very sought after area know local as the Lake district area close to all the local amenities some of which include Beeston town centre, regular tram service to Nottingham city centre, train station with links to London, Attenborough nature reserve and main road links to the M1 motorway.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74564069.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEE180372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Beeston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.