4 bedroom detached house for saleWest Street, North Creake, Fakenham, Norfolk
A charming traditional village house with newly constructed brick, flint and timber clad extension, creating a fabulous 4 bedroom property and offering a unique and exciting opportunity to customise fixtures and fittings to create your perfect home.
With double garage and large south facing garden backing onto open fields. Located in the popular village of North Creake just 3 miles from Burnham Market and close to the North Norfolk Coast
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room
- Kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Utility room
- Master bedroom
- Double bedroom/dressing room/study
- Walk in airing cupboard
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Double bedroom
- Shower room
- Planning reference Kings Lynn and West Norfolk 17/01129/F
- First fix on all electrics and plumbing
- Sky Q wired
- Ready for fitting of sanitary wear, kitchen, flooring, oil fired boiler and light fittings etc.
- Wooden double glazed windows in new extension
- Oil storage tank provided
- Double garage
- South facing garden with substantial wooden fencing erected ready for landscaping
- Gravelled parking for several cars
- Original well
DRIVING DISTANCES (approx.)
- Burnham market 3 miles
- Coast 4 miles
- Fakenham 7.5 miles
- Kings Lynn (mainline trains to Cambridge and London Kings Cross) 22 miles
North Creake is a picturesque village lying just inland from the north Norfolk coast. It has an active community with a church, pub and a village hall donated in the 1930s by Earl Spencer and now providing many activities including playgroup and part time cinema. Just to the north of the village is Creake Abbey, home to a stunning Café and Food Hall, which is open 7 days a week and fantastic shops and studios plus an award winning farmers’ market together with the ruins of an Augustinian abbey founded in 1206
Neighbouring Burnham Market offers a charming and eclectic range of independent shops, including a fish monger, butcher, delicatessen, wine merchant and post office. The village also benefits from doctor and dentist surgeries, a primary school, tennis courts, garage, a parish church and several coffee shops. With the Hoste Arms and other well-established hotels and restaurants sitting comfortably alongside exciting, new venues such as Socius and No. Twenty9, this a lovely village.
The north Norfolk Heritage coastline is 4 miles away and an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. There are many ways of wiling away leisure hours with sailing, bird and seal watching, golf, cycling and fine sandy beaches.
Rustlings has been extended and taken to the current level by the present vendor with the help of a local building firm who have undertaken the work to a high standard and would be willing to meet potential purchasers on site to discuss what is required to finish this house and possibly undertaking the work. The property offers flexible accommodation and a wonderful opportunity to create your ideal home.
North Norfolk District Council Band E
Mains water, electricity and drainage, oil tank provided
From Burnham Market, take the B1355 towards Fakenham. After 3 miles you will come into the outskirts of North Creake. Turn right at the Jolly Farmers Pub and the property can be found on the left hand side with the name on the entrance pillar.
1. These particulars have been prepared in good faith as a general guide, they are not exhaustive and include information provided to us by other parties including the seller, not all of which will have been verified by us.
2. We have not carried out a detailed or structural survey; we have not tested any services, appliances or fittings. Measurements, floor plans, orientation and distances are given as approximate only and should not be relied on.
3. The photographs are not necessarily comprehensive or current, aspects may have changed since the photographs were taken. No assumption should be made that any contents are included in the sale.
4. We have not checked that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation approval, statutory or regulatory permissions or consents. Any reference to any alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that necessary planning, building regulations, or other consent has been obtained.
5. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys, and professional advice about all relevant aspects of the property.
6. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact; we have no authority to make or give any representation or warranties in relation to the property. If these are required, you should include their terms in any contract between you and the seller.
7. Viewings are strictly by prior appointment with sole agents Jackson-Stops. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74565983.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUM180088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Burnham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.