1 bedroom bungalow for saleDunchurch Road, Rugby
- Purpose Built Bungalow
- Over 55's Development
- One Bedroom
- Lounge & Kitchen
- Communal Garden
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
SHIPWAYS have pleasure in offering to market, this PURPOSE BUILT BUNGALOW on the POPULAR OVER 55's development of SEDLESCOMBE LODGE. The location offers EASY ACCESS to AMENITIES and MAJOR ROAD NETWORKS. *VIEWING ESSENTIAL*
Shipways are delighted to offer to market, this purpose built bungalow on the popular 'Over 55's' development of Sedlescombe Lodge. The location offers easy access to local amenities and major road networks. Accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen, one bedroom, shower room, access to communal garden and a parking area
Shipways are delighted to offer to market, this purpose built bungalow on the popular 'Over 55's' development of Sedlescombe Lodge. The location offers easy access to local amenities and major road networks. Accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen, one bedroom, shower room and access to communal garden
With uPVC double glazed (privacy glass) front door, double glazed window to side aspect, radiator and doors to lounge and bedroom
Lounge 13' Into Doorway x 16' 9" ( 3.96m Into Doorway x 5.11m )
With double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed French doors to communal garden, two radiators, feature fireplace with electric fire, telephone and television points and door to kitchen
Kitchen 8' x 6' 7" ( 2.44m x 2.01m )
With double glazed window to side aspect, central heating boiler, a range of eye level and base units with work surfaces over, one and half bowl sink drainer unit with mixer tap, integral washing machine, integral fridge/freezer and part tiling
Bedroom 8' 5" x 13' 1" ( 2.57m x 3.99m )
With double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobe, television point and access to loft
With heated towel rail, shower cubicle (adapted for limited mobility), low flush WC, wash hand basin in vanity unit, extractor fan, shaver point, LED downlighters, full height tiling and carpet flooring
There is a parking area for the development
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74567177.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY106465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.