3 bedroom detached house for saleBluebell Drive, Loughborough
- Detached family home
- Three bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Two reception rooms & conservatory
- Substantial rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
Well positioned at the head of the cul-de-sac within the highly sought after Forest side of Loughborough stands this outstanding detached family home. Situated upon a substantial plot offering three bedrooms with en-suite to master, two reception rooms, conservatory, off road parking and garage.
Well positioned at the head of the cul-de-sac within the highly sought after Forest side of Loughborough stands this outstanding detached family home. Situated upon a substantial plot offering three bedrooms with en-suite to master, two reception rooms, conservatory, off road parking and garage. The property offers excellent access to local schools and amenities making an ideal purchase for any growing family. An internal inspection is highly advised to fully appreciate the accommodation to offer.
Access to the property via UPVC double glazed door to front with laminate flooring, wall mounted radiator, stairs leading to first floor landing and access to ground floor living accommodation.
Two piece suite comprising of low level flush W/C and wash hand basin. Wall mounted radiator and double glazed obscure window to front.
Lounge 10' 6" x 15' 6" ( 3.20m x 4.72m )
Double glazed windows to front, continuation of laminate flooring and wall mounted radiator. Door through to conservatory.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 7' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front, wall mounted radiator and double doors opening through to the entrance hallway.
Conservatory 11' 7" x 10' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.33m )
UPVC with double glazed windows, electric heater, tiled flooring and double glazed French doors opening out onto the rear garden.
Kitchen 14' 2" x 7' 2" MAX ( 4.32m x 2.18m MAX )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer unit and partially tiled walls. Integrated oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Space for washing machine and fridge. Central heating boiler, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to rear and additional storage cupboard. Door giving access to rear garden.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway to the first floor landing with loft access and airing cupboard housing the water tank. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom One 10' 10" MAX x 15' 5" ( 3.30m MAX x 4.70m )
Double glazed dual aspect windows to front and rear, wall mounted radiator, fitted wardrobes and door giving access to the en-suite.
Three piece suite comprising of low level flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Partially tiled walls, wall mounted radiator and double glazed obscure window to front.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" MAX x 8' 4" ( 3.43m MAX x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 6' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of low level flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls, extractor fan, wall mounted radiator and double glazed obscure windows to front.
Garage 8' 11" x 18' 4" ( 2.72m x 5.59m )
Power, lighting, up and over door.
Outside - Front
To the front of the property is a well-presented garden area partly laid to lawn with mature shrub and floral borders. Gravelled area and off road parking.
Outside - Rear
To the rear of the property is a substantial garden area with fence boundaries perfect for entertaining family and friends. Mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub and tree borders, paved patio area ideal for outdoor furniture.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74567195.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH110174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.