4 bedroom detached house for saleCulver Street, Newent GL18 1DB
- Unique Grade II Listed Four Bedroom Barn Conversion
- Spectacular 32ft Open Plan Kitchen with Bespoke Lighting & French Limestone Floorinig
- Huge 30ft Sitting Room with 20ft Vaulted Ceiling, Exposed Brickwork and Woodburner
- Large Light Garden Room with Part Vaulted Ceiling and French Doors to Courtyard Garden
- Downstairs Bedroom, Shower Room and Second Kitchen giving Annexe/B&B Options
- Three Further Double Bedrooms, one with Provision for Ensuite
- Beautiful Family Bathroom
- Pretty Courtyard Side Garden with Whitebeam Tree and Additional Parking
- Double Gates to Lawned Front Garden and Plenty of Private Parking
- Situated in the Centre of Newent,
Large Four Bedroom Barn Conversion with Three Reception Rooms & Annexe Options. With a Wealth of Features providing an Eclectic Mix of Contemporary and Traditional Spacious Living. Spectacular Open Plan Kitchen, Vast Vaulted Sitting Room, Large Light Garden Room. Four Double Bedrooms. Attractive Courtyard Garden with Plenty of Private Parking. Situated in the Heart of Newent
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8956288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Classic Properties, Ledbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.