3 bedroom cottage for sale1 King Street, Yoxall, Burton upon Trent, DE13
- Prominently located Grade 2 Listed 17th Century period property in delightful village setting
- Twin windowed shop front with central entrance door
- Abundant charm and character with many period features
- Original brick and timber frame construction with revealed timberwork throughout
- Generous family living accommodation across two floors and large attic
- Family sitting room and separate dining room
- Spacious breakfast kitchen and under stairs basement store
- 3 good bedrooms, bathroom and separate W.C.
- Separate 1,200 sq ft garage, showroom, store and office
- Double gated driveway and pretty garden with views to St Peter's church
Believed to be built early 17th Century this timber frame and brick Grade 2 Listed property stands in a very prominent position at the heart of the charming village of Yoxall. With its dominant street scene opposite St Peter's church the property has been run for many years as a successful antiques shop. Recently closed but retaining its Class A1 (shops and retail outlets planning classification), the property offers some interesting opportunities. The residential accommodation is very generously proportioned across the ground and first floors, with a very large attic space. At the rear is a 1,200 square feet former showroom, store and office with a double gated driveway providing parking for a couple of cars, and a charming garden to the side. Yoxall village boasts a range of local facilities and is well positioned to take advantage of the more comprehensive facilities in nearby Burton upon Trent and Lichfield. Standing in the Conservation Area of the village, an early viewing would be strongly encouraged.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11629810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.