4 bedroom detached house for saleChapel Street, Coton-in-the-Elms, Swadlincote, DE12
- Impressive detached converted chapel with a wealth of character features
- Popular village location
- Offered with no upward chain
- Entrance hall and guests cloakroom
- Spacious sitting room and separate dining room
- Beautiful kitchen with living/dining area and separate utility
- Lovely oak framed garden room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms all en suite
- Separate family bathroom
Finished to a high standard throughout, this individual detached chapel dates back to 1870 and is set in the popular village of Coton in the Elms. The property has been sympathetically restored with a wonderful attention to detail and retaining many original features, but having the modern additions of ground floor underfloor heating, high grade insulation and hardwood double glazing. With a large driveway and generous gardens, and eco features including a heat recovery system and high grade insulation, an early internal inspection of this stunning property is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11638706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.