2 bedroom cottage for saleVictoria Street, Yoxall, Burton upon Trent, DE13
- Delightful Grade 2 Listed character cottage home
- Charming and peaceful village setting
- Entrance vestibule
- Delightful sitting room with inglenook housing cast iron fireplace
- Kitchen to the rear
- 2 good double bedrooms and fitted shower room
- Heritage style sealed unit double glazing
- Easily maintained private rear garden
- Combination gas fired central heating system
Situated in the delightful village of Yoxall in one of its oldest streets, this beautiful Grade 2 Listed cottage home is immaculately presented and full of charm and character. Yoxall village provides good local village facilities with a popular Primary school feeding to John Taylor High school in Barton under Needwood. The village also boasts a choice of shops, pubs and church and lies just some 7 miles from the cathedral city of Lichfield. Victoria Street is one of the oldes established lanes of the village with charming cottage style properties in abundance and property rarely becomes available along it. To truly appreciate the charm and character of this delightful home an early viewing would be strongly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11639093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.