3 bedroom detached house for saleAunby, Stamford
- Rural setting
- Spacious stone family home
- Country views
- Three double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Large kitchen diner
- Inglenook fireplace
- Good sized gated driveway & double garage
- Provides access to Stamford & Bourne
- Oil fired central heating
Set in a rural location with open country views, this extended stone family home offers spacious accommodation with larger than average rooms. A sizable kitchen diner opens onto the south facing patio & lawn garden to the side of the property, whilst feature fireplaces can be found in both of the generous reception rooms.
The accommodation comprises: - Entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen diner with pantry, snug, utility, landing, Master bedroom with en-suite, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
To one side of the property is a gated driveway that provides ample off street parking and leads to a double garage, whilst to the other side of the property is a well presented south facing patio and lawn garden.
Stamford can be found approximately five and half miles to the south, with Bourne eight miles to the north.
Entrance Hall -
Sitting Room - 6.22m x 47.85m (20'5 x 157) -
Kitchen Diner - 5.44m x 5.44m (17'10 x 17'10) -
Family Room - 4.78m x 3.25m (15'8 x 10'8) -
Utility Room - 3.76m x 1.73m (12'4 x 5'8) -
Master Bedroom - 5.44m x 3.35m min (17'10 x 11' min) -
Bedroom Two - 5.05m x 3.63m (16'7 x 11'11) -
Bedroom Three - 5.03m x 3.07m (16'6 x 10'1) -
Family Bathroom - 3.66m x 1.83m (12' x 6') -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28055731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowden Wallis Estate Agents, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.