3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHALESOWEN, Haswell Road
- Three double bedrooms
- Popular Mucklow semi detached
- Thoughtfully extended to rear and side
- Landscaped rear garden
- Block paved drive allowing for off road parking
- Refitted kitchen with utility off
- Good size bathroom with separate shower
- Internal viewing highly recommended
A FASHIONABLY PRESENTED semi detached Home. THOUGHTFULLY EXTENDED to allow for three double bedrooms. POPULAR MUCKLOW style and situated on this established road. Having double glazing and gas central heating comprising; Block paved drive, hall, dining room, living room, Extended refitted kitchen with utility off, playroom, first floor landing, three double bedrooms, good size bathroom and landscaped rear garden.
BLOCK PAVED DRIVE
PLAYROOM 11' 4 X 7'9
DINING ROOM 12'8 X 11'3
LIVING ROOM 17'9 X 11'4
KITCHEN 13' X 13'10
UTILITY 6'9 X 8'
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE 11'4 X 13'7
BEDROOM TWO 11'4 X 10'11
BEDROOM THREE 14'11 X 13'6
BATHROOM 13'3 X 6'11
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74601242.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8913915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Estate Agents, Halesowen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.