3 bedroom town house for saleBridgelands Close Beckenham BR3
- Three Bedroom Town House
- Within Exclusive Gated Development
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Walking Distance To New Beckenham Station
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
Offered to the market in immaculate condition is this three bedroom Town House arranged over three floors, situated in an exclusive gated development. Bridgelands Close is a peaceful gated cul-de-sac and conveniently located within walking distance to New Beckenham Station and Beckenham High Street.
When entering the property you will find a large reception room at the end of the entrance hall, with double doors leading out to the low maintenance private garden which has been partly decked. There is also a downstairs WC and a separate entrance to the garage. To the first floor there is an open plan kitchen/dining room, with a modern fully fitted kitchen and a living area which can also be used as a dining room.
On the second floor you will find three bedrooms, two of which are doubles and the master bedroom benefits from an en-suite and a further single bedroom. There is also a modern three piece family bathroom suite. Further benefits include off street parking and a garage, ample storage throughout and double glazed windows.
New Beckenham Station is only moments away with direct links to London Bridge, Charing Cross and Cannon Street and Beckenham High Street offers an array of restaurants, bars, cafés and boutiques. This property is ideal for any growing family and we would highly recommend a viewing. Energy Efficiency Rating C.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P218352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, Beckenham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.