3 bedroom detached house for saleNorth Park, Fakenham
- GUIDE PRICE £290,000 - £300,000
- Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Area & Conservatory
- Generous Garden with Garage and Ample Parking
- Immaculately Presented
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- NO CHAIN
**NO ONWARD CHAIN** Positioned on a CORNER PLOT, this spacious detached house benefits from three bedrooms and a SELF-CONTAINED ANNEX. With living accommodation including a LOUNGE-DINER, KITCHEN, separate DINING AREA and a CONSERVATORY. Viewing is essential!
**SELF-CONTAINED ANNEX** Positioned on a CORNER PLOT, this spacious detached house benefits from three bedrooms and an ANNEX. With living accommodation including a LOUNGE-DINER, KITCHEN, separate DINING AREA and a CONSERVATORY. Viewing is essential!
UPVC double glazed door and window to the front and UPVC double glazed door to:
UPVC double glazed door to the front, ceiling coving, radiator and staircase to first floor with cupboard under.
WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks and UPVC double glazed obscure window to the front.
Lounge 20' 6" x 11' 2" max ( 6.25m x 3.40m max )
Ceiling coving, fireplace with timber surround and marble effect hearth, two radiators and UPVC double glazed window to the front and double glazed sliding door to:
Conservatory 10' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.87m )
Of UPVC construction with polycarbonate roof and UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side. Wall lights, oak effect flooring, multi pane French doors to the dining room and UPVC double glazed French doors to the garden.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.30m x 3.10m )
Ceiling coving, two radiators and UPVC double glazed window and door to the rear. Opening to:
Kitchen 10' x 8' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset single bowl sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Double oven with gas hob and extractor hood over. space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, Ceiling coving and vinyl flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall, ceiling coving, loft access and UPVC double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 11' 6" max x 10' max plus door recess ( 3.51m max x 3.05m max plus door recess )
Built in mirror fronted wardrobe, further fitted wardrobes, radiator, television point and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" max x 8' 9" ( 3.51m max x 2.67m )
Ceiling coving, fitted mirror fronted wardrobes, radiator, television point and UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 8' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.69m )
Ceiling coving, radiator, television point and UPVC double glazed window to the front
WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap, shower attachment over and tiled splashbacks. Ceiling coving, heated towel rail and UPVC double glazed obscure window to the front.
Ceiling coving, UPVC double glazed door to side and door to bedroom/living area, kitchen, shower room and to main house.
Open Plan Living Area 19' x 7' 9" ( 5.79m x 2.36m )
Ceiling coving, radiator, television point and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Kitchen 7' 6" x 5' ( 2.29m x 1.52m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Electric hob, ceiling coving, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
WC, wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle and tiled splashbacks. Ceiling coving, extractor fan and vinyl flooring..
Garage 15' 10" x 13' ( 4.83m x 3.96m )
Up and over door, power, light, personal door to the side.
The property is situated on a corner plot and is approached by a driveway that provides ample off road parking. There is a lawned area to the front and a pathway to the front door. A detached garage with access to the side leads through to the rear garden. The garden has been well maintained with shrubs and flowering borders and is enclosed with a patio seating area and garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74620217.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM105369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.