3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClydesdale Road, Hoylake, Wirral
- Attractive semi-detached family house
- Three reception rooms
- Kitchen with integral oven & hob
- Three bedrooms
- Tiled bathroom & cloakroom
- Well-kept gardens
- Large detached garage with potential for alternative usage.
- Views of promenade
Particularly attractive, semi-detached family house in favoured location. The accommodation includes; Cloakroom, three reception rooms & kitchen. Three bedrooms & tiled bathroom. There are well-kept gardens, the rear being southerly facing. Large detached garage with potential for alternative usage.
With delightful views to the promenade and with gas central heating and extensive double glazing. This is a particularly attractive and well-appointed semi-detached family house in a favoured location. The accommodation is well decorated and includes an enclosed porch, hall, cloakroom with a wash hand basin and WC. There are three reception rooms and a kitchen with integral oven and hob. Three bedrooms and a tiled bathroom with a modern suite.
There are well-kept gardens, the rear garden being southerly facing. Large detached garage with a potential for alternative usage.
Arched Enclosed Recessed Porch
Double glazed entrance door, side and upper double glazed windows, tiled floor.
Inner glass panel door with side and upper windows to hall.
With teak laminate floor covering, meter cupboard, plate display shelf. Double radiator, wall light point.
With low level WC, wash hand basin, frosted window, oak laminate flooring.
Front Dining Room 14' into bay x 11' 11" ( 4.27m into bay x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window, double radiator, fire surround with tiled inset and plinth.
Rear Lounge 13' 10" x 11' 10" into recess ( 4.22m x 3.61m into recess )
Double glazed patio doors leading to and overlooking rear garden, double radiator, feature fireplace with timber marble and brick recess. Wall light points.
Breakfast Room 10' 2" x 7' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.18m )
Maple laminate flooring, single radiator, frosted window, single radiator.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.67m )
Single drainer stainless steel one and a half bowl inset sink unit with lower cupboards, side work surface and washing machine plumbing beneath. Dish washer plumbing, base cupboard and drawer unit. Integral Diplomat double oven in matching unit. Four wall cupboards and tiled surrounds. Double glazed window above sink unit. Glazed door to outside.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to the first floor landing.
With lead light window.
Front Bedroom One 14' 5" into bay x 12' into wardrobe ( 4.39m into bay x 3.66m into wardrobe )
Double glazed bay window with delightful sea views, single radiator, two double wardrobes.
Front Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 7' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.21m )
With double radiator and double glazed oriel bay window.
Rear Bedroom Three 14' x 11' 11" into recess ( 4.27m x 3.63m into recess )
With double glazed window over-looking the rear garden, single radiator, tall shelved linen cupboard, ceiling light/fan fitting.
With a modern white suite and comprising a panelled bath with shower attachment and screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled walls and vinyl floor covering. Ceiling spot lights, double radiator, Manrose extractor fan.
The front garden has mature flower and shrub beds, boundary wall and tall wrought iron gates, decorative paving and paved path.
The rear garden is southerly facing and has a gravel area, coloured paved patio, mature shrubs and flowers, boundary walls.
Detached Garage 20' x 13' 5" ( 6.10m x 4.09m )
Access from the rear with up and over entrance door, double glazed rear door and double glazed window. Power and light. The garage provides an opportunity for conversion to a workshop/office/store or further other uses.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74622959.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.