3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHeathlands Avenue, West Parley
- Contact Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown
- Deceptively spacious and extended bungalow
- Two double bedrooms
- 18ft Kitchen/breakfast room
- Lounge with wood buring stove and seperate dining room
- Double glazed conservatory
- Family bathroom and seperate cloakroom
- Converted loft space, currently used as a study
- 70ft x 40ft Private rear garden
- Single garage, car port and geneorus off-road parking
A deceptively spacious and extended two double bedroom, two reception room detached bungalow with a double glazed conservatory, converted loft space, 70ft private rear garden, a single garage, car port and generous off-road parking for several vehicles. Situated in a sought after location within West Parley. Offered with no onward chain.
• 29ft Entrance hall
• 18ft Kitchen/breakfast room and separate utility room
• 19ft Lounge with wood burning stove
• Double glazed conservatory with solar glass and two radiators
• Two ground floor double bedrooms
• Master bedroom with an excellent range of fitted bedroom furniture
• Family bathroom/shower room finished in a modern white suite with corner bath and separate shower cubicle
• Separate cloakroom
• Dining room (former third bedroom) with stairs rising to the loft space
• Converted loft space, which has been used as a study and a bedroom for in excess of 10 years
• 70ft x 40ft Private enclosed rear garden
• Single garage with a remote control up and over door
• Block paved driveway providing generous off-road parking for several vehicles
• Car port
• Gas-fired heating system with Worcester boiler, UPVC fascias and soffits, double glazing and water softener
There are a small selection of amenities at West Parley approximately ½ a mile away. Ferndown offers an excellent range of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities, with the town centre located approximately 1.5 miles away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: E EPC RATING: D
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74623739.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 134288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.