4 bedroom terraced house for saleRosebery Road, Norwich
- Three/four bedroom mid terrace
- No onward chain
- Extended kitchen/converted loft
- Close to Norwich City centre
- Well-presented throughout
- Perfect for first time buyers or investors
** GUIDE PRICE £190,000 - £200,000. ** This well presented three/four bedroom mid Victorian terrace is situated in the popular NR3 location, just to the North of Norwich City centre. The property benefits from gas fired central heating & double glazing throughout & is being sold with no onward chain
The property offers accommodation comprising lounge, dining room, extended kitchen and ground floor bathroom. There are two bedroom off the first floor landing with bedroom three off bedroom one, there is also a loft conversion providing a fourth bedroom to the second floor. Externally there is an enclosed front garden and a wonderful well established bi-sected rear garden which is ideal for Alfresco dining. The property would make a fantastic first time buy or investment purchase. A viewing is highly recommended not to miss out on this fantastic terrace property!
The property offers accommodation comprising lounge, dining room, extended kitchen and ground floor bathroom. There are two bedrooms off the first floor landing with bedroom three off bedroom one, there is also a loft conversion providing a fourth bedroom to the second floor. Externally there is an enclosed front garden and a wonderful well established bi-sected rear garden which is ideal for alfresco dining. The property would make a fantastic first time buy or investment purchase. A viewing is highly recommended not to miss out on this fantastic terrace property!
Door to front aspect into lounge.
Lounge 10' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.33m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas fireplace with back boiler, TV point and telephone point, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 10' 10" ( 3.38m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, under stairs cupboard and wooden flooring.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 1" ( 3.17m x 2.16m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, door to garden, dining room and bathroom. Sink drainer, one and a half size bowl, work surfaces, electric oven and hob, space for washing machine and fridge-freezer, radiator and wooden flooring.
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspect x2, mixer tap, bath with shower head over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, part tiled walls and wooden flooring.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator, TV point and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 5' 2" x 5' 10" ( 1.57m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted wardrobe and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" max x 8' 7" ( 3.07m max x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 2" max x 9' max ( 3.40m max x 2.74m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, TV point and carpeted flooring.
Externally to the front of the property there is an enclosed courtyard garden with path to front door and to the rear there is a bisected garden which is mainly laid to lawn with paving area, small storage shed and mature plants. To the front of the property there is easy on road non-permit parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74624378.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR129553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.