3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWigman Road, Nottingham, NG8
- Mid Town House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Popular Residential Location
- Walking Distance To Amenities
- Excellent Transport Links
- Refurbishment Required
- First Time Buyer Opportunity
- Investment Opportunity
This 3 bedroom town house is ideally located in the popular area of Bilborough with its excellent transport links and easy access to nearby amenities. Requiring refurbishment throughout - and priced accordingly - the property provides a great opportunity for first time buyers to get onto the ladder and add value. Likewise, investors could see a healthy yield with an estimated monthly rental income in excess of £500. The accommodation in brief comprises: entrance hallway, rear lobby, store room/workshop, lounge diner, kitchen, landing to bedrooms and wet room. Call Watsons 8am-8pm to book your viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74625725.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10719582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watsons Estate Agents, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.