3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreenhill Terrace, St. Martin, Helston
- GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING
- SPACIOUS AND LIGHT KITCHEN
- REAR AND FRONT GARDEN
- 3 BEDROOMS
- LOCAL NEEDS - 3 YEARS RESIDENCY OR EMPLOYMENT
- 3D SCAN BY OCEAN3D.CO.UK
All measurements are approximate.
PORCH 6' 0" x 4' 4" (1.85m x 1.33m)
HALLWAY 9' 8" x 2' 4" (2.96m x 0.72m)
KITHCEN 10' 6" x 9' 7" (3.21m x 2.93m)
LIVING ROOM 13' 1" x 9' 9" (4.0m x 2.99m)
BATHROOM 8' 5" x 5' 9" (2.57m x 1.76m)
MASTER BEDROOM 15' 7" x 8' 7" (4.76m x 2.63m)
BEDROOM 2 10' 10" x 10' 1" (3.31m x 3.08m)
BEDRROM 3 7' 11" x 7' 9" (2.43m x 2.38m)
This property has an immersive, fully navigable, 3D tour created to allow viewers to see the property on your smartphone, pad or desktop. The tours also contain additional information and useful links to, (if ordered) the title plan and fixtures and fittings list etc. To view the tour look for the 3D media or 'tour' button on our website, Rightmove or Zoopla/ Primelocation. The tours are created for PDQ by Ocean3D.co.uk @Ocean3Duk
@PDQProperty on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Google+ as well as Pinterest.
By law, in England and Wales, all estate agents must pass on every offer they receive for any property they are selling* right up to the point of exchange. Please remember, an estate agent works to achieve the best offer for the seller, not the buyer, and must act on the sellers' lawful instructions at all times.
WHAT HAPPENS IF OTHER PEOPLE OFFER ON THE PROPERTY I WANT? Often the most attractive, well-located or keenly-priced properties will attract strong interest and offers from more than one person.
When this happens at PDQ, we usually advise our owners** to follow a procedure that we have found to produce the best and fairest results for our customers and buyers alike. We call this process 'best and final offers'.
• If we are instructed to go to best and final offers by an owner, we will ask everyone who has made an offer or, indicated they may make an offer, to submit their 'best and final' offer to us at PDQ, along with details of any other property sale or finance that might be involved in any successful purchase. This offer is private between you, PDQ and the owner. No other potential buyer will know what you have offered nor will we tell you the level of other offers.
• If you feel you have already made your best offer and don't wish (or are unable) to make a better offer at this stage, we will inform our customer that the existing offer is your best and final offer.
• Our customer will then be asked to make a decision having considered all of the offers on their individual merits.
• Once we have spoken to the successful bidder, we will instruct solicitors and will inform the other bidders that they have not been successful.
*Unless the owner has said otherwise and put this in writing to the agent. For example, "do not submit any offers to me below a certain figure".
** We will always offer the advice we believe is in our customers' best interests which may differ from the 'best and final offers' solution and, of course, our customers are free to instruct us to follow other methods of deciding which they consider to be the best way to reach a satisfactory conclusion for them right up to the point of exchange of contracts.
WHY PDQ IS THE RIGHT CHOICE OF AGENT TO SELL OR LET YOUR HOME WHY PDQ IS THE RIGHT CHOICE OF AGENT TO SELL OR LET YOUR HOME
The Telegraph described PDQ as "one of the best small estate agents in the UK" possibly, in part, because we treat everyone of our customers as number one, not just one of a number. Our attention to customer contact, market knowledge and marketing skills (including unrivalled social media presence), combined with our immersive 3D property tours from Ocean3D.co.uk help us generate more interest, more quickly and achieve better prices than the majority of agents in the area.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - BUYERS
It is a legal requirement that we take and check approved identification from all potential buyers. Your prompt cooperation in providing a driving license, passport information and utility bill (not mobile phone) on request is appreciated. Please note; prior to exchange of contracts we will undertake a search with Experian for the purposes of verifying your identity. To do so Experian may check the details you supply against any particulars on any database (public or otherwise) to which they have access. They may also use my details in the future to assist other companies for verification purposes. A record of the search will be retained." If you make an offer to purchase this property subject to contract you agree that you agree to and understand the above.
PROOF OF FINANCES - BUYERS
At the point we submit an offer we are obliged under The Property Ombudsman Code to request proof of your financial ability to purchase. This might be in the form of a copy of a bank statement, IFA or chartered accountants letter etc. We will also check any related transactions with other estate agents/ legal representatives and will pass information on related transactions to other professionals (where appropriate).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74626607.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101160005461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PDQ Estates, Helston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.